Blogging about Tractors

I don't think any non-IT company or for that matter any IT company in India has a company blog.

The blog run on the Mahindra website by
"Joel Combs – 32 years old, live on and farm 170 acres in Pine Knot, Kentucky USA. Gateway to the Big South Fork NRRA. I have 3 children, ages 5, 7 and 9, and I work as a Machine Operator for Kingsford Charcoal in Burnside, KY. I’m a 5-year member of LIUNA local 576, and my hobbies include hunting, fishing, boating, cars, barbecuing, and most all things outdoors."

Not a terribly interesting blog - but some good photos on how the non-IT world lives ;-)

Looks like Mahindra is trying to show how it's part of the American community.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Infosys has a good blog
http://www.infosysblogs.com/thinkflat/

Sreekanth

Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from Bangalore's IT Corridor

Sri Vishnu SahasranAmam - the forms of the Lord

Learnings from the Ramayana: Ethics vs Duty